Sunday, April 16, 2006

SO, PFT was a DISASTER. With people trying to out do me and all. Ha, want a competition, I'll give you one. Bring it on Dude.

2.4km 15:09 mins
shuttle run 10.06 seconds
situps 50
pull ups 17
standing broad jump 170 cm
sit and reach 24? 34? cm

What do you have to say?

2.4km- Omfg! The track is damn big!! What more with the sun beating furiously down your neck and back? And certain people trying to act big over take you all. Ha, I made faces at them when they overtook me, I think I heard Rachel and VK laugh. But I over took them anyway.

Shuttle run- I HATE RUNNING.

Sit ups- My forte! 50 sit ups! Like, wooooohoooooooooooo!!!

Pull ups- I could have done more but I was too tired. And I still got an A what. 16 to pass. Ahahaha

Standing broad jump- I finally passed! Thank God!

Sit and Reach- No comments.






BYEEEEEE. I NEED TO DO MOST OF THE THINGS IN THE LIST. SEE
<------- LATER, SUCKERRRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home